Thursday, August 19, 2004

A New Beginning

Several years ago I had an online diary, but I soon realized how sophomoric and melodramatic it made everything seem. So I switched back to the good old pen and paper method, but somehow it is harder to keep up with a diary that way. I missed being able to write down everything I thought. There was something cathartic about letting all of my emotions flow out of my fingertips and away from me, where they could no longer cause any damage. My diary was as much a place to organize my feelings as it was a way of recording events. I recently realized that I needed that therapy of a diary; somehow it makes things more bearable. So, this one is completely and selfishly all mine, just for me. As if I needed one more distraction from school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home