Back to school
So here I am, my second night at Truman. Moving in yesterday afternoon was uneventful, except for the crazy schedule they had of all the activities we were supposed to partake in. So many people to meet... and I don't remember any of their names! Oh well... I have all semester to learn them again. Today I had a morning "Truman Week" class, which is essentially one of my normal classes that they started a week early. It was my World Lit class. The professor's name is Priscilla Riggle (isn't that awesome?), and she says she prefers to be called by her first name. I think it will be a fun class. Tonight we were supposed to start reading "Dreaming in Cuban" and writing in a "reading response journal." Pretty exciting. Not really. But all my days have been filled with numerous activities so far, which hasn't left much time to sleeping or studying. Ah well. I'll get used to it soon enough when classes start for real on Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home