My sweetest downfal
So, I'm writing this story about Jesus. It's gonna be bitchin'. Mayhap I'll post it here when it's all done. It will be a work of genius, I tell you.
I've been listening to Regina Spektor again lately. And some bizarre Chinese shit Ian put on my computer. But I really like it. It's sort of like that song in... Hero, I believe, where the two people are fighting in the tea house and the old blind guy is furiously playing the weird little Asian stringed thing; ya know what I'm talking about? Cause that's one of the coolest songs ever.
The roomie and I are watching curling. I want curling shoes, but they're like.... $400 or something outrageous like that.
I'm a bad person.
I've been listening to Regina Spektor again lately. And some bizarre Chinese shit Ian put on my computer. But I really like it. It's sort of like that song in... Hero, I believe, where the two people are fighting in the tea house and the old blind guy is furiously playing the weird little Asian stringed thing; ya know what I'm talking about? Cause that's one of the coolest songs ever.
The roomie and I are watching curling. I want curling shoes, but they're like.... $400 or something outrageous like that.
I'm a bad person.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home