Friday, January 25, 2008

My homeless Parisienne nuit

I recently returned from a whirlwind vacation of visiting friends across Europe. To give a very brief summary, it went something like this:

1. Fly into Brussels, take train to Denain, France. Hang out with Caitlin and Kade.
2. Take train to Munich, Germany. Spend Christmas with Karina and family.
3. Take train to San Sebastian, Spain. Spend New Year's with Suzy and Greg. Make minor pit-stops in Bordeaux and Paris on way back to Denain.
4. Spend the weekend in Amsterdam with Caitlin & Kade and Suzy & Greg.
5. Take the train back to France for more hanging out.
6. Fly back out of Brussels to home.
7. Start school two days later.

Ask me some time about my Parisian adventure. I think I can count it among my list of life experiences, right alongside preparing Chicken Parmesan in an RV while driving full speed down a bumpy highway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home