As Truman Week drags on...
It seems to me like Truman Week is dragging on and on and on and won't ever end. I hate it that we had to drop all the way back to the bottom. I spent a long time climbing my way up to being a senior, and now we're freshmen again. It makes me feel so... young and at the bottom of the totem pole. Or at the top really, because the guys on the bottom we're always the most powerful or whatever, and it decreased in status as you went up. Anyway... I went to my first Wednesday-night party last night. Apparently up here all the big parties are on Wednesdays. I had fun just playing drinking games, but Deb got really sick, which sucks ass. She hasn't gotten sicken in quite a while, it seems. Oh well. Classes start for real on Monday, which I am not looking forward to. I think I'm gonna try to change my schedule, first of all to make the early classes later, and secondly to maybe add a history class.
Ugh... it's soooo hot here! I wish my dorm was air conditioned. Most of my friends' dorms are, but were I to visit them, I would have to walk all the way accross campus, and I'm lazy, so I'll just sit in here with a fan. Much better. Anyway, while I'm here avoiding questionably mandatory activities, I might as well do something more productive than wasting my time on the computer... so I'll leave now. Ciao.
Ugh... it's soooo hot here! I wish my dorm was air conditioned. Most of my friends' dorms are, but were I to visit them, I would have to walk all the way accross campus, and I'm lazy, so I'll just sit in here with a fan. Much better. Anyway, while I'm here avoiding questionably mandatory activities, I might as well do something more productive than wasting my time on the computer... so I'll leave now. Ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home