Friday, October 14, 2005

Not the first time

... I've been threatened with being kicked out of my place of residence.

So I just got this email from ResLife, stating how one of the larger dorms is being shut down next year for renovations. When coupled with an incoming freshman class that is expected to be quite large, this means that upperclassmen have a pretty small chance of getting a room next year. And there will be no squatting. This email is essentially saying "fuck you!"

Which wouldn't be too bad. I do want to move off campus next year. But there are several things slowing me down. One, I don't have a car, which makes it hard to get to Wally World and the grocery store and whatnot. Two, anyone I would consider moving in with either doesn't want to move off campus or already has a place. Although this might change things if we're all being forced out of the dorms.

Time to start checking out all the shitty student housing. I think I want to live north of campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home