I'm stupid
Things that seemed like a good idea at the time:
- going to a balloon party at a frat... until I remembered I hate the sound of popping balloons.
- getting drunk... until I remembered I hate hypnotiq and have been sick all weekend.
- leaving my purse in Danielle's room... until I remembered that, being sick and drunk, I was planning on leaving early anyway and thus would have no way of getting into her dorm to get my purse (which contained my room key) back.
- going out after feeling like shit all day and doing nothing but napping, watching TV, and hacking up a lung all day long.
As Vanity and I were discussing this morning, neither of us are really into the big party thing. I don't particularly like frat parties. For example, you have to look sexy. And dance... and I can't dance worth shit. Then you get all hot and really gross and sweat literally pours off your face, and it's just nasty. We're both more of a "hang out at someone's house with no more than, like, ten people" kind of person. And they have to be people you know. Anyway, it was still fun, I guess. And both Danielle and Eric got a lot out of it so good for them :-D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home