Ah, memories
I'd forgotten why I love Joel so much:
hpnotiQ 85 04: lol what if u were talking to someone on the phone, and they said they were octoplegic. that means all 8 of their legs are fucked up. . . so ur talking to a big spider on the phone
hpnotiQ 85 04: i was just thinking, what if u got like a call from "unknown ID" and it's like a fucking spider
I found this tucked away in an old WP file. I miss that kid. I miss all the good times hanging out on back porches and driving the county routes. Ah, good times.
hpnotiQ 85 04: lol what if u were talking to someone on the phone, and they said they were octoplegic. that means all 8 of their legs are fucked up. . . so ur talking to a big spider on the phone
hpnotiQ 85 04: i was just thinking, what if u got like a call from "unknown ID" and it's like a fucking spider
I found this tucked away in an old WP file. I miss that kid. I miss all the good times hanging out on back porches and driving the county routes. Ah, good times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home