I must be from the Lands' End
Here's my only story from the Lust for Life: 2006. Luke Dailey brought a little friend with him. His name was Brendan or Brennan or something, I never really figured it out. Anyway, being from St Louis, they were the only ones from out of town this year. Specifically they were from Eureka, MO. So Brendan/Brennan, who's about 10, comes up to someone and says, "Katie and Kenny are from Eureka, too." "Well, no, they're from Columbia just like everyone here but you guys," replies whoever (I think it may have been Mom.) "No," insists Brendan/Brennan, "it says Eureka on their tent!"
I totally predicted he would say that right before the words came out of his mouth. Oddly enough, Kenny was wearing a Columbia jacket.
I totally predicted he would say that right before the words came out of his mouth. Oddly enough, Kenny was wearing a Columbia jacket.

1 Comments:
I am laughing so hard right now. That is hysterical. I was thinking what he was going to say, too, just before I read it. What a kicker about the jacket. I want all the details next time we talk! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home