Damn you, Yellowcard!!
So Deborah is playing rugby at KU this weekend and I thought, "gee, wouldn't it be fun to go watch her game and then hang out with Elise?" But alas, I could not find a ride to Columbia, where I would have to pick up my car to drive to Lawrence. So I must spend another weekend stuck here in Kirksville. Sigh...
But why, might you ask, can I not find a ride home? Because some stupid band named Yellowcard is performing here tonight, so everyone from MU is coming up here instead of everyone here going down there, like usual. Which leaves all the poor folks like me... here. Perhaps I can at least go to the farmers' market tomorrow (if I actually feel like waking up in time) and get my dad a birthday present- his birthday's in three weeks.
So, I shall conclude by saying, "DAMN YOU, YELLOWCARD!"
But why, might you ask, can I not find a ride home? Because some stupid band named Yellowcard is performing here tonight, so everyone from MU is coming up here instead of everyone here going down there, like usual. Which leaves all the poor folks like me... here. Perhaps I can at least go to the farmers' market tomorrow (if I actually feel like waking up in time) and get my dad a birthday present- his birthday's in three weeks.
So, I shall conclude by saying, "DAMN YOU, YELLOWCARD!"

1 Comments:
Hey, good to see a blog from a fellow missourian. I lived in Columbia for 10 years before moving to France (I'm in Paris now).
Hang in there at Truman. The first semester is hard (bet you NEVER heard that before) but it does get easier and a lot more fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home