ER Phone (not her own) Home
Does anybody want to know what a loser I am? I called Mom (who is visiting Abe in Alaska) not because I particularly had anything to say to her, but because I just wanted to call someone in Alaska. And I thought it would be fun to talk to Abe, since I only ever see him once a year at the most. But I didn't end up talking to Abe. I did, however, manage to ask him if he ever got the chance to see the Northern Lights (haha, remember, Elaine [since you're the only one who reads this], Aurora Borealis? She should make a come-back, but this time with someone new, and more attractive. Because Aurora is oh-so-damn-hot!!), or if he lived too far south (apparently Girdwood is not too far south), and I told him to take pictures of it. That has been my new obsession for a couple months now, by the way.
On another note, Hallowe'en has come and gone once again. I went to a Hallowe'en party on Saturday at the ΔΧ house. It was okay, I saw a bunch of people I knew there. Unfortunately I was drunk enough to start dancing (a laughable sight if I ever saw one). I hope no one saw me. But what was even funnier was that we got Eric to go to a frat house. Mmhmm indeedy. It's getting a lot colder here. Time to stop wearing flip-flops and almost to pull out the alpaca-poncho. It rains a lot here. Rain, rain, rain, all the time. It snows in Alaska, but it rains here. No snow, just rain.
I don't really have much to say. But I do have a closing quote (courtesy of The Beatles). This explains why I am here (at college) right now. The only reason I am here. I will finally admit to the world that this is what I am mortally afraid of:
"Out of college, money spent
See no future, pay no rent.
All the money's gone,
Nowhere to go."
I see no future now. I have nowhere to go.
I have nothing to say.
On another note, Hallowe'en has come and gone once again. I went to a Hallowe'en party on Saturday at the ΔΧ house. It was okay, I saw a bunch of people I knew there. Unfortunately I was drunk enough to start dancing (a laughable sight if I ever saw one). I hope no one saw me. But what was even funnier was that we got Eric to go to a frat house. Mmhmm indeedy. It's getting a lot colder here. Time to stop wearing flip-flops and almost to pull out the alpaca-poncho. It rains a lot here. Rain, rain, rain, all the time. It snows in Alaska, but it rains here. No snow, just rain.
I don't really have much to say. But I do have a closing quote (courtesy of The Beatles). This explains why I am here (at college) right now. The only reason I am here. I will finally admit to the world that this is what I am mortally afraid of:
"Out of college, money spent
See no future, pay no rent.
All the money's gone,
Nowhere to go."
I see no future now. I have nowhere to go.
I have nothing to say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home