Having nothing better to do...
I am so ready to be gone! All my classes for today are over with, and all I have tomorrow is Health and Pilates (yeah, my T/Tr's rock). I have no homework, no tests, nothing due until after break. There's nothing for me to be doing here. (And if you try to tell me to work on the things due next Monday... psh!) The only productive think I did today was take a nap, which ended up lasting a lot longer than I had intended.
So, since I had nothing to do today, I decided to waste my time by taking a bunch of "personality tests" and other such overly-pretentious yet surprisingly amusing wasters-of-time. And, because I know you all care so much about what my results were, I thought I'd share them with you here:
(Hard working and reliable? Who are they kidding? Although the rest is probably true.)
(Cool?)
(Never heard of this guy)
Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You?
Is maith liom bananai
Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.' You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?
(Heheh, I bet you'd like to know)
Which Greek god/goddess are you?
Artemis
You are Artemis! Artemis was the virgin Goddess of the Hunt. She helped women in childbirth but also brought sudden death with her arrows. Artemis and her brother Apollo were the children of Zeus and Leto. In some versions of their myth, Artemis was born first and helped her mother to deliver Apollo.
(How ironic. I believe I was just talking about this earlier [and by "talking about this earlier" I really mean "making some extremely vague reference a month or more ago."])
Apparently if I were a character from LotR, I would be Merry. But the graphics sucked, so I didn't put them here. There were some hilarious options on this one site that I just had to share:
Which man do you want?
a) I wanted Aragorn, but I got stuck with Faramir. Damnit!
b) Celeboring... er, I mean Celeborn.
c) There were other choices, but I don't remember them and they weren't funny.
Well, that was fun. I'm leaving you with a question:
So, since I had nothing to do today, I decided to waste my time by taking a bunch of "personality tests" and other such overly-pretentious yet surprisingly amusing wasters-of-time. And, because I know you all care so much about what my results were, I thought I'd share them with you here:
Global Personality Test Results |
| Stability (60%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness (48%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun. Extraversion (25%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. personality tests by similarminds.com |
(Hard working and reliable? Who are they kidding? Although the rest is probably true.)
(Cool?)
(Never heard of this guy)
Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You?
Is maith liom bananai
Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.' You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?
(Heheh, I bet you'd like to know)
Which Greek god/goddess are you?
Artemis
You are Artemis! Artemis was the virgin Goddess of the Hunt. She helped women in childbirth but also brought sudden death with her arrows. Artemis and her brother Apollo were the children of Zeus and Leto. In some versions of their myth, Artemis was born first and helped her mother to deliver Apollo.
(How ironic. I believe I was just talking about this earlier [and by "talking about this earlier" I really mean "making some extremely vague reference a month or more ago."])
Apparently if I were a character from LotR, I would be Merry. But the graphics sucked, so I didn't put them here. There were some hilarious options on this one site that I just had to share:
Which man do you want?
a) I wanted Aragorn, but I got stuck with Faramir. Damnit!
b) Celeboring... er, I mean Celeborn.
c) There were other choices, but I don't remember them and they weren't funny.
Well, that was fun. I'm leaving you with a question:
- If it were up to you, would you rather convict an innocent man to prison or let a guilty one walk free?
I'm interested in seeing what people have to say, so leave me a note and tell me why you said one over the other.

1 Comments:
In my perfect world, if you were unlucky enough to be wrongfully convicted, then that means that you probably did something worthy of punishment that you got away with previously. Guilty convicts should be swinging from nice little nooses, therefore, a guilty prisoner should never be released. I say that we take the time to wrongfully convict a whole bunch more people - just in case they might get a little frisky in the future...better safe than sorry. We'll start with anyone wearing gang attire, evangelists (just as a test to see if religious people turn to athiesm in jail), Tony Danza, anyone wearing a mullet, and anyone who ever appeared on Jerry Springer...that sounds like a good start...
Post a Comment
<< Home