Why this morning did not rock hard core
Although I extremely enjoyed celebrating Deborah's birthday last night, it was not so enjoyable this morning. I didn't enjoy having to go to class four hours after I stumbled into my room and I didn't (and don't) enjoy feeling like shit. I wouldn't really say I'm hungover (I've definitely been worse), but let's just say I'm not at the top of my game today. In fact, I'd like to crawl to the bottom of a rock and lay there until about dinner time. However, I still had a lot of fun. I even met my WACT instructor[I say instructor because he's a grad student named Todd, not a professor]'s ex-girlfriend. She thought it was hilarious that I was in his class. In fact, everyone I talked to last night thought it was hilarious that I was in his class. Apparently, Todd thought Kate (at least I think that was her name) drank too much. Which is funny, because she was drunk off her ass when I got there and didn't improve much as the evening went on. So this morning in class, I asked Todd if he ever dated anyone named Kate and he said, "....yesididnow we're moving on to your essays...." But now I can feel cool that I (sort of) know the same people my WACT instructor does. And he's cool too, so it's all good. Wow, not that anyone really cares.
Now I will proceed to share with everyone all the news I laughed at today, even though they don't want to hear about it:
Anyone read The Boondocks today? As they say, the worst thing about political jokes is that they always get elected.
Okay, so maybe I'm going to hell for this one. But man, you gotta love those Dutch!
I'm glad someone realizes this is a war they're never going to win. Anyway, it's not really constitutional, if you ask all those radicals I'm related to. They should just legalize all that shit.
Those dumbshits. When will they realize this isn't the most effective way of getting things done? It's not only the least effective method, but it seems counter-productive to me.
Okay, while I'm on the war-path now, I'd like to rant about all those pro-life people who think there is such a thing as someone who is pro-abortion. Never ever in my entire life have I ever even heard of someone being pro-abortion. Don't people understand that pro-choice is not pro-abortion? I don't think anyone really believes that abortions are great and every woman should have them all the time and just use them as birth-control. Or that women who do have abortions just lightly come to the decision. "Oh, I don't think I really want this kid right now. It won't match my new purse. I'll just run down to the doctor's office and get a quick abortion while I'm running errands this afternoon." It doesn't fucking work like that. Sorry folks, but once I get going, I can't stop....
What I really hate is shitheads like those pharmacists that refuse to fill prescriptions for "the morning after pill." Okay, maybe you morally object to it, perhaps it is wrong. But your job is to fill prescriptions, not give people a lesson in morality. But what's worse is that some poor woman might end up with a kid she doesn't have the resources to take care of. Is that pharmacist going to pay child support for the next 18 years of that kid's life? I don't think so. Instead the kid is probably going to grow up in a single-parent family where the mother is never around because she has to work three jobs just to keep food on the kitchen table. It will be the very kind of situation that pharmacist probably blames for all today's social ills. Dumbass. If that pharmacist is really so morally rightous, he should just adopt all the fucking kids he indirectly brought into a miserable existence.
Furthermore, if dumbasses like that pharmacist get their way and there is a federal ban on abortions, it is just going to make things worse. We will return to a time of illegal backdoor abortions that are far more dangerous and harmful to both mother and un-born child. Anyway, no matter if you morally object to abortions or not, it is not the government's place to be telling us what we can and cannot do. A federal ban on abortions would be highly unconstitutional. But what does it matter. No one pays attention to the Constitution anymore.
Wow, sorry. This was supposed to be a light and fluffy and short entry. But look what happened. Man, I must have had a lot of pent-up anger about something. Don't know where that came from. But I know where it's going... to lunch.
Now I will proceed to share with everyone all the news I laughed at today, even though they don't want to hear about it:
Anyone read The Boondocks today? As they say, the worst thing about political jokes is that they always get elected.
Okay, so maybe I'm going to hell for this one. But man, you gotta love those Dutch!
I'm glad someone realizes this is a war they're never going to win. Anyway, it's not really constitutional, if you ask all those radicals I'm related to. They should just legalize all that shit.
Those dumbshits. When will they realize this isn't the most effective way of getting things done? It's not only the least effective method, but it seems counter-productive to me.
Okay, while I'm on the war-path now, I'd like to rant about all those pro-life people who think there is such a thing as someone who is pro-abortion. Never ever in my entire life have I ever even heard of someone being pro-abortion. Don't people understand that pro-choice is not pro-abortion? I don't think anyone really believes that abortions are great and every woman should have them all the time and just use them as birth-control. Or that women who do have abortions just lightly come to the decision. "Oh, I don't think I really want this kid right now. It won't match my new purse. I'll just run down to the doctor's office and get a quick abortion while I'm running errands this afternoon." It doesn't fucking work like that. Sorry folks, but once I get going, I can't stop....
What I really hate is shitheads like those pharmacists that refuse to fill prescriptions for "the morning after pill." Okay, maybe you morally object to it, perhaps it is wrong. But your job is to fill prescriptions, not give people a lesson in morality. But what's worse is that some poor woman might end up with a kid she doesn't have the resources to take care of. Is that pharmacist going to pay child support for the next 18 years of that kid's life? I don't think so. Instead the kid is probably going to grow up in a single-parent family where the mother is never around because she has to work three jobs just to keep food on the kitchen table. It will be the very kind of situation that pharmacist probably blames for all today's social ills. Dumbass. If that pharmacist is really so morally rightous, he should just adopt all the fucking kids he indirectly brought into a miserable existence.
Furthermore, if dumbasses like that pharmacist get their way and there is a federal ban on abortions, it is just going to make things worse. We will return to a time of illegal backdoor abortions that are far more dangerous and harmful to both mother and un-born child. Anyway, no matter if you morally object to abortions or not, it is not the government's place to be telling us what we can and cannot do. A federal ban on abortions would be highly unconstitutional. But what does it matter. No one pays attention to the Constitution anymore.
Wow, sorry. This was supposed to be a light and fluffy and short entry. But look what happened. Man, I must have had a lot of pent-up anger about something. Don't know where that came from. But I know where it's going... to lunch.

1 Comments:
way to rant, kid....I think you're getting the hang of it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home