Thursday, December 02, 2004

Why today rocks hard core

On Thursdays I have two classes (both of which are a joke- Health and Pilates.) Pilates was cancelled because the instructor was out of town. Health was just extra credit today, so even though I probably needed the extra credit, I decided to not go, and instead slept in til 10:30. Life was wonderful. I took a nice, long shower, played around on the internet, went to lunch with my friends and was able to sit around and talk afterwards for quite a bit without having to rush off to class. A nice, leisurely day. This afternoon I'll probably do some homework and read some books. Nothing too strenuous. And today is Deborah's birthday, so tonight I will help her celebrate. I hope it won't interfere too much with getting to class tomorrow morning. I also hope I don't embarrass myself too much in front of lots of people I've only met several times.

Last night I saw Ralph Nader speak. It was a looong speech, but it was actually interesting, and I'm glad I went. At least now I can say I've seen Ralph Nader. The scary part was that I agreed with him more than I ever thought I would. The reassuring part is that some of what he said was still bullshit.

I'm reading Vernon God Little in Lit. Crazy ass book, if you ask me. We all decided it reminds us of The Catcher in the Rye, and not just because of the language; the whole attitude of the book and its way of looking at life are similar as well.

My friend showed me this website where you look up your name and it tells you a bunch of random shit. I'm not really sure what it does, actually, but I typed in my name, and these were just some of the results:

[Caniches Morts] is having a parallel but
[Caniches Morts] is in minneapolis visiting malika
[Caniches Morts] is a more important story than 'roots
[Caniches Morts] is living on her farm and is doing very well
[Caniches Morts] is buried in oakridge cemetery in sandwich
[Caniches Morts] is now bringing songwriting and production work for other artists into her new company
[Caniches Morts] is a perfect blend of sweetness
[Caniches Morts] is expelled for helping in one of anne's adventures and her tyrannical grandmother draws her from school completely
[Caniches Morts] is rapidly becoming unique in her genre
[Caniches Morts] is limited to only 250 dolls world
[Caniches Morts] is not interested in finding a wealthy husband on the marriage mart and wants to join her aunt in trade
[Caniches Morts] is a huge success whenever and wherever she appears and these days her engagements take her ever further afield
[Caniches Morts] is tall and thin
[Caniches Morts] is in simpson bay lagoon for the next week
[Caniches Morts] is alone now
[Caniches Morts] is my girlfriend
[Caniches Morts] is recorded for two marriages and surmises that his one to her cousin must have been her first one
[Caniches Morts] is a web librarian with the department of education in tasmania
[Caniches Morts] is able to go to some very important balls
[Caniches Morts] is a star in the true meaning of the word as she gave a star performance that will be remembered by all
[Caniches Morts] is thriving
[Caniches Morts] is born
[Caniches Morts] is beloved by haitians for combining traditional rhythms with social
[Caniches Morts] is not with us this time as she is layed up for repairs at lorient
[Caniches Morts] is holding their infant daughter josephine
[Caniches Morts] is supposed to be buried with a baby
[Caniches Morts] is recorded as living in house # 24
[Caniches Morts] is still alive and in her 90's now
[Caniches Morts] is an artist in polish paper cut
[Caniches Morts] is a lavish statement that couples especially well with the (the what?)
[Caniches Morts] is back on the throne
[Caniches Morts] is much more comprehensible in that context

Well, that was my entertainment of the day. Now it's off to complete all my obligations for tomorrow (since I don't have any today... and so I can go out tonight and not feel guilty.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home