Monday, April 11, 2005

Because the wind is high

... it blows my mind.

Yesterday I had my mind blown. Twice. Actually, more like once and a half. Okay, so it was really like once and a sixth or something. Whatever. No, I take that back. We're going with once and a quarter. Yesterday, I had my mind blown once and a quarter.

Today is my grandma's birthday. I almost forgot, but I called at the last minute. My grandpa is weird, so instead of saying happy birthday to my grandma and talking to her, I had a conversation with him on the speaker phone. Which was cool. I just felt kinda bad that I didn't really get to talk to my grandma at all. Today is also my cousin's birthday, who lives in Alaska. I should call to say happy birthday, but I don't know what the time difference is and it would take too much effort to look up his phone number. Oh well.

I register for fall classes on Wednesday. When everything will be full. Oh well. I'm looking forward to it I suppose.

I forgot what else I was going to say.

It's been raining here a lot. And thundering. But all the flowers and trees have bloomed and it's absolutely gorgeous! Yellow and white and purple and blue and green and red everywhere! Ahh, my first spring in this godforsaken ass of a town. I must admit, it's pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home