Tic-toc....
In one hour and thirteen minutes I can FINALLY leave for Spring Break. I can't wait. My French class was cancelled because only 8 people showed up, but I have to wait for my Anthro class before I can leave, and I have nothing to do but sit here for two hours before it starts. It's so frustrating! I'd skip Anthro, but the prof actually takes attendance and since I'm skipping Monday too, I would exceed my absences-allowed. I'm going to go insane just sitting here doing nothing, thouhg. I mean, I've been packed for the past two days, my room is clean, I even changed my sheets and made my bed. There's absolutely nothing left to do.
I was watching Mad Max several nights ago. I love that movie. I think at one point I even saw a kewpie hanging on a door in the movie. That was cool. Mel Gibson used to be pretty damn hottttt, though (notice the multiple T's). I mean, he's still pretty good looking for an older guy. Some people don't age well, but Mel Gibson did, and so did George Cluney.
I have so much more to say now that I'm actually sitting down and thinking about it, but it's about time I started mosey-ing my way down to Anthro. I just want to get it over with!
SPRING BREAK, HERE I COME!!!
(yeah, I know, I'm going to be sooo ready for break to be over in a few short days, but right now I don't care, I just want it to be here.)
I was watching Mad Max several nights ago. I love that movie. I think at one point I even saw a kewpie hanging on a door in the movie. That was cool. Mel Gibson used to be pretty damn hottttt, though (notice the multiple T's). I mean, he's still pretty good looking for an older guy. Some people don't age well, but Mel Gibson did, and so did George Cluney.
I have so much more to say now that I'm actually sitting down and thinking about it, but it's about time I started mosey-ing my way down to Anthro. I just want to get it over with!
SPRING BREAK, HERE I COME!!!
(yeah, I know, I'm going to be sooo ready for break to be over in a few short days, but right now I don't care, I just want it to be here.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home