Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
I just saw the trailer for the new Willy Wonka movie with Johnny Depp. Can you say scary?
I am madly in love with Gene Wilder. He's a genius. However, for some reason I never saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory until I was about 16. I must admit, I thought it was really strange. But that was nothing compared to what this remake looks like. Johnny Depp looks Michael-Jackson-creepy in this movie. Not to mention the fact that the whole thing just looks dumb.
It weirded me out.
By the way, my French tutor rocks my world. Too bad he's a senior (I think), so he can't be my French tutor next year, too. That's sad.
I am madly in love with Gene Wilder. He's a genius. However, for some reason I never saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory until I was about 16. I must admit, I thought it was really strange. But that was nothing compared to what this remake looks like. Johnny Depp looks Michael-Jackson-creepy in this movie. Not to mention the fact that the whole thing just looks dumb.
It weirded me out.
By the way, my French tutor rocks my world. Too bad he's a senior (I think), so he can't be my French tutor next year, too. That's sad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home