Finals
One down, two and a half to go.
But these past two weeks have been hell.
Not only did I get lost in Kansas City again, but I left my poli sci books at home (the only ones I really NEED), and my phone charger got packed away in some box and I didn't have time to look for it cause we left for KC seriously like 20 minutes after I got home and then I came straight back to school from KC, so there was no time to do anything with any of the stuff I brought home and I'm expecting an important phone call today but my phone's dead!! Aaaargh.
One more day, one more day, one more day.....
I can't wait to go home to Columbia, but this weekend proved that I'm not ready to go home to my family.
But these past two weeks have been hell.
Not only did I get lost in Kansas City again, but I left my poli sci books at home (the only ones I really NEED), and my phone charger got packed away in some box and I didn't have time to look for it cause we left for KC seriously like 20 minutes after I got home and then I came straight back to school from KC, so there was no time to do anything with any of the stuff I brought home and I'm expecting an important phone call today but my phone's dead!! Aaaargh.
One more day, one more day, one more day.....
I can't wait to go home to Columbia, but this weekend proved that I'm not ready to go home to my family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home