Girl does what she wants to do
... she knows what she wants to do! And I know I'm fakin' it, not really makin' it...
For some stupid reason I thought that after high school, there would be no more stupid emotions. Where did I come up with that idea? And why isn't it true?
Time must truly be cyclical, for here I am stuck in that same cycle all over again.
On a happier note, my French tutor isn't a senior after all, so maybe he'll still be tutoring next semester and I can be in his tutoring session. That would rock hard core.
On a happy? sad? indifferent note... I decided to quite writing my paper 4 pages short of the minimum lenght. There's just nothing more to be said. And I spent two hours in the library this afternoon looking for more to say, so I would know. Two hours and I only came up with five more sentences. I think without this paper I can still pass this class with a D or even a C, depending on how well I do on the final. Now the remaining question is: do I go to class tomorrow to "present" my paper, or not? I mean, it can't really be worth that many points, can it?
On a super happy note, I'm all done with finals on Tuesday! Woohoo! And it's home free after that. And off to KC this weekend. Ahh, the semester is almost over. But it's really weird to say that it's almost summer... cause it's not. Not for more than a month. But I won't have any more classes long before then!
Happy late May Day everyone!
For some stupid reason I thought that after high school, there would be no more stupid emotions. Where did I come up with that idea? And why isn't it true?
Time must truly be cyclical, for here I am stuck in that same cycle all over again.
On a happier note, my French tutor isn't a senior after all, so maybe he'll still be tutoring next semester and I can be in his tutoring session. That would rock hard core.
On a happy? sad? indifferent note... I decided to quite writing my paper 4 pages short of the minimum lenght. There's just nothing more to be said. And I spent two hours in the library this afternoon looking for more to say, so I would know. Two hours and I only came up with five more sentences. I think without this paper I can still pass this class with a D or even a C, depending on how well I do on the final. Now the remaining question is: do I go to class tomorrow to "present" my paper, or not? I mean, it can't really be worth that many points, can it?
On a super happy note, I'm all done with finals on Tuesday! Woohoo! And it's home free after that. And off to KC this weekend. Ahh, the semester is almost over. But it's really weird to say that it's almost summer... cause it's not. Not for more than a month. But I won't have any more classes long before then!
Happy late May Day everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home