Summertime, and the livin' is easy
I probably won't write much now that it's summer. Especially since I have to share a super-slow computer with the rest of the family. I miss my fast internet and all the bookmarks I had saved on my computer. Sad times.
Nothing too eventful has really happened yet. I've been seeing a lot of old friends, which is nice. I went to Joplin for a night, saw Star Wars, had a long drunken serious talk with my friend Joel, just came back from lunch with Deb and two other people... I think I might go visit her some this summer, back up in the 'Ville.
It's weird to be on summer break and have it not really be summer. But it's getting there. Quickly.
It's awesome to be home all the time while my brother is still in school. I get to rub it in his face every day, although I try to refrain. I need to be nicer to him. I thought that once I was gone for long enough we'd have to start interacting like adults, but we're still just teasing each other and hitting each other all the time like usual. Oh well.
Mom's coming home tonight so I guess I'd better go pick up the house or something.
Ah, summer....
Nothing too eventful has really happened yet. I've been seeing a lot of old friends, which is nice. I went to Joplin for a night, saw Star Wars, had a long drunken serious talk with my friend Joel, just came back from lunch with Deb and two other people... I think I might go visit her some this summer, back up in the 'Ville.
It's weird to be on summer break and have it not really be summer. But it's getting there. Quickly.
It's awesome to be home all the time while my brother is still in school. I get to rub it in his face every day, although I try to refrain. I need to be nicer to him. I thought that once I was gone for long enough we'd have to start interacting like adults, but we're still just teasing each other and hitting each other all the time like usual. Oh well.
Mom's coming home tonight so I guess I'd better go pick up the house or something.
Ah, summer....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home