Friday, August 26, 2005

Reason number 354 why I'm going to hell

Recently, when faced with the problem of possessing lots of Herb but no rolling papers, some friends and I turned our improvising thoughts to the Bible, a small copy of which we had for some reason been carrying around and discussing. Although my partners in sin were all for the most part securely Christian, it took hardly any deliberating at all before the deed was done. We decided to start with the blank pages in the back, as using them would be less blasphemous than using anything with the 'word of God' written on it. We also unanimously decided that if we should run out of blank pages (a situation that thankfully never arose) we would first use pages from Corinthians before anything else, since those two books arguably contain the most bullshit in the whole text.

Smoking several joints rolled from pages of the Bible can now be added to the endless list of reasons why I'm probably going to hell. Although, in order to not jinx myself, I will say that I don't even believe in hell. I'm so superstitious, though.

In other news, I'm going to Kirksville on Sunday, and I can't wait! That's after a night of partying tomorrow. It will probably be at the Old Codger party since I can't go to the Ville and party there, even though those parties will probably include a lot more drunkeness. Oh well. I shall savor my last hours down in Como.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Ms. Moonbeam, compliments of Postasecret:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/994/593/1600/joints.jpg

Was that you? ;)

3:58 PM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home