Sing it, Louis!
I fucking love college.
I just got back from the most awesome field trip ever. I had so much more fun than I ever thought I would. However, I had to miss the PRISM dance to do it. Everyone said to call at 12:30 when I expected to be pulling back into town, but no one answered their phones.
In a way that is fine because I would have no method of transporting myself out to NEMO fairgrounds anyway. And I'm exhausted. But I'm still upset.
I set up my two good friends, my silver and my gold, to go to the dance together. There was a mutual feeling of wanting to befriend the other, and I like it when my friends are friends. However, my wonderful experience today in St Louis is now being dwarfed by my jealousy that some of my most favorite people here in Truville are right this moment having lots of fun without me, and my fear that they will continue to do that in the future.
Damn myself for ruining a perfectly good day with my stupid insecurities and jealousies.
I know a secret
You didn't know I knew,
I still get jealous, honey,
Very jealous, honey,
I still get jealous
(Cause it pleases you).
I just got back from the most awesome field trip ever. I had so much more fun than I ever thought I would. However, I had to miss the PRISM dance to do it. Everyone said to call at 12:30 when I expected to be pulling back into town, but no one answered their phones.
In a way that is fine because I would have no method of transporting myself out to NEMO fairgrounds anyway. And I'm exhausted. But I'm still upset.
I set up my two good friends, my silver and my gold, to go to the dance together. There was a mutual feeling of wanting to befriend the other, and I like it when my friends are friends. However, my wonderful experience today in St Louis is now being dwarfed by my jealousy that some of my most favorite people here in Truville are right this moment having lots of fun without me, and my fear that they will continue to do that in the future.
Damn myself for ruining a perfectly good day with my stupid insecurities and jealousies.
I know a secret
You didn't know I knew,
I still get jealous, honey,
Very jealous, honey,
I still get jealous
(Cause it pleases you).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home