Do you ever wonder why?
What makes things end up like this? Does Fate do it simply to fuck with your mind, just to reverse the old stereotypes that were, after all, based in fact? I know life isn't fair, but why can't it ever be unfair to my advantage? I'm too tired to write it all in code like I love doing so much. I especially don't have the energy to write out the straight and simple facts. This is just my standard "fuck the world" post that will make me feel better about myself before I go finish this fucking depressing book and go to bed. On a fucking Friday night, I haven't left my room since dinner. Fuck.
Elle avait ainsi fait sienne cette totale impuissance, cette passivité absolue. Ne faisant rien, elle avait revendiqué tout
I thought this would hold true always, but I guess not.
Elle avait ainsi fait sienne cette totale impuissance, cette passivité absolue. Ne faisant rien, elle avait revendiqué tout
I thought this would hold true always, but I guess not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home