Merci a Garth
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over these words right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) by what people remember about you...
I don't expect to be getting too many memories, since only like, two people read this blog. But oh well.
Wow, I just found out two seconds ago that Mom got our family an exchange student for next semester. Wow. Poor student, having to stay with my family. I hope he (or she) doesn't think all Americans are like us. Apparently it's a she, Karina, from Bavaria, Germany. She's 16, and will be here for an entire semester. From December 27th to some time in May. Wow. Too bad semester break is then, and I'll definitely be home for like, two weeks or so. Seeing as she will be staying in my room, I dunno where that leaves me.
Hmm. Should be interesting.
I don't expect to be getting too many memories, since only like, two people read this blog. But oh well.
Wow, I just found out two seconds ago that Mom got our family an exchange student for next semester. Wow. Poor student, having to stay with my family. I hope he (or she) doesn't think all Americans are like us. Apparently it's a she, Karina, from Bavaria, Germany. She's 16, and will be here for an entire semester. From December 27th to some time in May. Wow. Too bad semester break is then, and I'll definitely be home for like, two weeks or so. Seeing as she will be staying in my room, I dunno where that leaves me.
Hmm. Should be interesting.

2 Comments:
She's coming AFTER our camping trip. That's what's important. I guess she's going to the Lust, too? Boy that'll be weird...
My memory:
I remember that time we were drunk and you walked off in the woods a bit to pee or something, but you took the bottle with you and gave a long dissertation at the plump moon thanking the Goddess ever so profusely for alcohol. You were waving the bottle around, holding it by the neck like a drunken lunatic would perhaps yell apologies at their betrothed up in a second story window. And you stumbled a little after every other sentence or so. Quite amusing, and ever so fitting.
There was that time that aliens abducted the both of us and dressed us up in chicken suits and released us in the Tyson chicken processing factory. Much hilarity ensued. Unfortunately, the aliens recaptured us and surgically modified our brains so that we were unable to either recall or speak of this event other than this lone paradoxical recollection.
Post a Comment
<< Home