Thursday, April 06, 2006

I hate these things, too, sorry

I'm really bored. And this survey was actually not overly retarded. So here goes....

1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
Nope, I don't even know what happened to him after high school.

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
Probably spoon someone's yard.

3. What did you do when you weren't in school in the 2nd grade?
Help my mom around the house, run errands with her, etc. She used to keep my brother and I home from school every once in a while just because she missed us. That stopped in middle school.

4. What is the best thing about your life?
Right now it is all the new people I'm meeting and the fun things I get to do with them. In general... I couldn't say. Perhaps my only slightly unusual upbringing.

5. What cd are you listening to right now?
What would be side B of the second part of the White Album, were it still on a record and not my computer.

6. Are you against same sex marriage?
Nope

7. Did you vote for Bush?
Again, nope.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Washington, D.C. I guess that counts as a vacation.

9. Have you ever been so cold you thought you might freeze?
Almost always at the Lust for Life, mostly just when I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes when I'm in Deb's house, too... or my future house. I've got a lot to look forward to.

10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
I used to only have boy friends. Now it's pretty much all girls and a few gay guys. I could probably count on one hand the number of guys I'm friends with.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Nope, I don't really own any furniture other than my dresser and trunk. Does a trunk count as a piece of furniture?

12. Last book you read?
Good question. It's been a while since I've read a book for pleasure. Probably that one I found in our attic in the garage sale box, called Woodswoman.

13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
To instantly transport myself anywhere in the world, and also to transport anything I wanted to take with me. Actually... to be able to time travel, if that counts as a super power. If not, then the first one.

14. Where have you lived most of your life?
I've spent all my life in good ol' Columbia MO

15. What was the last convo you had about?
Where to eat dinner and at what time, and how Kade should stop randomly picking up extra shifts at work so that he could come with us.

16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
Not in the midwest. Preferably not in the U.S.

17. What's your favorite smell?
Spring rainstorms, and the damp musty smell that it gives my basement.

18. What is your favorite sound?
Oh man, I don't know... my phone ringing when I really hope someone calls.

19. Are you moody?
Hell yeah!

20. Favorite Movie of all time?
The Princess Bride.

21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your classmate?
Not that I can think of, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have.

22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Nope, though I could probably use it. But I'd resist.

23. Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
Hahah, yep, multiple times.

24. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
Yep.

25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Only all the time.

26. Have you ever gone camping?
Again, hell yeah!

27. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend?
Sadly, on more than one of his friends. Who are all three years younger than me. Yeah, I'm a creepy loser.

28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
No, but I've seen women sunbathing nude on the banks of the Seine. And I've sunbathed nude on the banks of a cowpie-littered pond.

29. Have you ever gone streaking?
Yep.

30. Have you ever had a stalker?
Not really, sort of. But I'll have to go with no.

31. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
On more than one occasion.

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Yeah, it's been a while.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
Unfortunately, yes.

34. Have you ever been in love?
Yeah, but not really with a person.

35. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
Probably.

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
More times than I can count.

37. Have you ever been out of the US?
Once or twice.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
Hahah, seeing as I never work out, not really.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month?
Not yet.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
Sadly, this has probably happened.

42. Have you ever spied on someone?
If stalking people with Liz counts, then yes, many times. I've also done a little spying on my own. Please don't think I'm creepy.

43. Have you ever been in a parade?
For four years in marching band. And once in Girl Scouts.

44. Have you ever tried connecting the moles and freckles on your body to spell out words?
No, but I used to connect them to make shapes like kites and stuff. I have lots of kites on my body.

45. Who was the last person who called you?
Caitlin.

46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours straight?
I wish I could remember. It's been a looong time.

47. Have you ever been arrested?
Not yet. I have gotten a speeding ticket, though, and I've been cited for trespassing.

48. Most embarassing CD you own?
This is a moot question, seeing as I only listen to awesome music.

49. Have you ever been locked out of your house?
Yeah, and neither of the neighbors had a key. It was a long wait. Then there was the time Deb and I were locked out of her house and spent two hours breaking into the downstairs window only to find the key outside.

50. Have you ever gotten the giggles at an inopportune moment?
All the time. Story of my life, man.

Okay, that was a nice time waster. Now it's off to dinner to waste lots of money that I don't have! Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I miss you.

5:01 PM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home