The day I rode in a limo
That's right. I got to ride in a limo! I even have pictures to prove it, but they're still in Kansas City, so they aren't doing me any good right now. Yes indeedy. My family spent hours and lots of money getting everyone's favorite cousin/nephew/grandson/son/brother/whatever home from Alaska for Christmas, only to see him for a grand total of three hours. We went to pick him up at the MCI airport, and through a series of favors-owed, we got to take a limo. Not only was he surprised that so many of us came to pick him up, but he was really surprised that there was actually a limo waiting for him. We walked out the doors, and there it was, parked on the side of the road. Just being the smartass he is, he started joking around about "his limo," thinking we were going to walk right past it to the car. But he was surprised when the driver got out and opened the door for him. So ha! That just goes to prove that eight people can keep a secret. It was a nice ride. We even had two bottles of Asti Spumante. So there was half an hour of seeing Abe. The other two and a half hours came during Christmas dinner and present-opening time. He's here until new year's, but we don't get to see him anymore. Unless he comes down to C-town, which I doubt. Why chill here when you've got all of Kansas City at your beck and call?
I just wanted to brag that I got to ride in a limo.
And... all the presents I got for Christmas, including stocking stuffers, fits inside a box half the size of a shoe box. Not that I'm complaining, though. I'm excited about all of it... except the gas card. I definitely don't have a car right now. Well, sort of. I guess as long as I'm home I do. So it's good after all.
I already watched the extended version of ROTK. It was pretty cool. Except they still didn't have the scoring of the Shire. And the Houses of Healing part that they added was a bunch of bullshit. There was about thirty seconds of it and for everything it showed, it might as well have not been there at all. I don't know if that's good grammar or not, but that sentence was really hard to figure out.
I love this not having to get dressed and do things type of day-after-Christmas. Too bad it doesn't last all break.
Okay, I think I hear some Christmas cookies calling my name... man, I'm getting a lot fatter since I've been home.
(ooh, look at the time! Make a wish!)
I just wanted to brag that I got to ride in a limo.
And... all the presents I got for Christmas, including stocking stuffers, fits inside a box half the size of a shoe box. Not that I'm complaining, though. I'm excited about all of it... except the gas card. I definitely don't have a car right now. Well, sort of. I guess as long as I'm home I do. So it's good after all.
I already watched the extended version of ROTK. It was pretty cool. Except they still didn't have the scoring of the Shire. And the Houses of Healing part that they added was a bunch of bullshit. There was about thirty seconds of it and for everything it showed, it might as well have not been there at all. I don't know if that's good grammar or not, but that sentence was really hard to figure out.
I love this not having to get dressed and do things type of day-after-Christmas. Too bad it doesn't last all break.
Okay, I think I hear some Christmas cookies calling my name... man, I'm getting a lot fatter since I've been home.
(ooh, look at the time! Make a wish!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home