Welcome to your local MA meeting
Hello, my name is Caniches Morts, and I'm a Minesweeper-aholic.
I am addicted to minesweeper. I'm totally serious; I exhibit all the signs of addiction. I can't stop. I will tell myself that I'll play just one more game before I go to bed, and end up playing ten or eleven more games before I painfully force myself to quit. I can't use the computer without playing at least a few games. I constantly chose to play the game for hours rather than study. *sniff* I feel like I'm not in control of my life anymore, the game has taken it over. Today as I closed my browser window in preparation to get off the computer and study for my final tomorrow, I noticed that I had left a fresh minesweeper window open, and promptly proceeded to play upwards of seven or eight games before the thought occured to me that I was like a crack addict, subconsciously loading my pipe before I put it away so that when I next got it out, it would be there for me, ready and irresistable.
In other news, I'm tired of studying, I think I'll go play minesweeper and then finish packing.
I am addicted to minesweeper. I'm totally serious; I exhibit all the signs of addiction. I can't stop. I will tell myself that I'll play just one more game before I go to bed, and end up playing ten or eleven more games before I painfully force myself to quit. I can't use the computer without playing at least a few games. I constantly chose to play the game for hours rather than study. *sniff* I feel like I'm not in control of my life anymore, the game has taken it over. Today as I closed my browser window in preparation to get off the computer and study for my final tomorrow, I noticed that I had left a fresh minesweeper window open, and promptly proceeded to play upwards of seven or eight games before the thought occured to me that I was like a crack addict, subconsciously loading my pipe before I put it away so that when I next got it out, it would be there for me, ready and irresistable.
In other news, I'm tired of studying, I think I'll go play minesweeper and then finish packing.

2 Comments:
Hahaha, oh man I love you.
My addiction is Dynomite on Yahoo Games....I can play it for hours, and frequently do...to the great disappointment of everyone I'm supposed to be paying attention to and everything else I have to do.
Post a Comment
<< Home