Friday, December 03, 2004

When I leave, this is where I will go

Those nuns on top of Sacre Coeur. What is Sacre Coeur doing on top of fucking Montmartre? Have you ever noticed how much of a difference there really is between the Old World and the New World? I heard a guy speaking in French about how he lived by Mt St Michel. I fell in love with that place before I ever fucking saw it.

If I can't have a time machine, I want to be Lazarus Long. Hell, I want to be Lazarus Long with a time machine. And a little cottage by Mt St Michel. Or perhaps by Font de Gaume instead, where I would give tours and have fucking spiritual experiences every day. And I'd have a house with rock shingles. I could keep my time machine in one of those little shepherd's huts. That's what I'm going to do. Shit, Bernard said he'd sell us the house by La Rochelle. I can settle for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home