Sunday, January 23, 2005

Watch out!

Supposedly, tomorrow is supposed to be the worst day of the year. Oh boy, I can't wait. Some scientists came up with an equation that is supposed to tell when the worst day is. It's an interesting concept, though. So, skip classes tomorrow and stay in bed or something.

I was going to rant about some political bullshit in this article about laws against breastfeeding in public, but I decided against it. I couldn't just let it go, though, so I had to mention it here. Okay, now that I'm done not ranting, I'm going to go pretend to do some homework in preparation for the worst day of the year.

As an afterthought, I also thought I'd mention that today is Cara's birthday. I used to send her a happy birthday letter or email every year, but I have no idea what her street or email address is anymore. I know she doesn't read this, but happy birthday to her anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home