Excuse me while I gouge my eyes out with a spoon
Whatever you do, never ever ever ever ever look at any of these sites:
Gross
Traumatizing
Horrifying
Disgusting beyond belief
I hope you have more willpower than me, because when I was presented with these links my curiosity got the better of me, and unfortunately I will never sleep peacefully again. I just wanted to see how many other people could resist the temptation, because I am cruel like that. It's as if only by sharing these horrid images can I get them out of my head. I warned you, though. Don't look at them.
Gross
Traumatizing
Horrifying
Disgusting beyond belief
I hope you have more willpower than me, because when I was presented with these links my curiosity got the better of me, and unfortunately I will never sleep peacefully again. I just wanted to see how many other people could resist the temptation, because I am cruel like that. It's as if only by sharing these horrid images can I get them out of my head. I warned you, though. Don't look at them.

1 Comments:
and I thought the pictures on MY site were gross....You have beat me hands down....ewww to the nth power. You are just mean for putting those up and telling us not to go there.
Post a Comment
<< Home