Damn you, uterus!
As much as I love it, being a woman sucks sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean a select several days at the end of the month. Like, now. It also sucks when you have to pee in the woods. Having a penis then would be so much more convenient. But that's a differnet matter.
So, in a fit of insanity this afternoon, I typed up all my notes from all my classes from the beginning of the semester until today. Yes, I know that's only a week and a half, but it was still a lot. I think I have prematurely developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Except in my fingers, not my wrist. Is that possible? But at least I did something productive, and that's always good.
I also went to the French club meeting this evening, which was exciting. I got to hang out with the cool French kids for several minutes. French people rock, except for their silly European-ness. And all you irrational francophobes out there should just... go die or something.
Jonny Lang rocks my soul. But only the good Jonny Lang. None of this new pop shit he's doing, like that annoying "Red Light" song they used to play on the radio all the time. (Are they still playing it? I don't listen to the radio up here because there are only two kinds of stations [the only exception being the campus station, which for some reason I can't get because I live in the dorm where the tower is, or something dumb like that]: country-western stations, and God talk show stations.) However, I would like to make it clear that Jonny Lang does not rock my gypsy soul, because that is reserved for Van Morrison alone to do.
After two glorious days of the temperature being in the 40s, the weather has once again decided to turn cold. Reminds me of the days when my mom used to let me wear shorts if it was at least 40 degrees outside. I wanted to wear them all the time, but she said it had to at least be 40. It only took me a couple years to figure out that it was too cold to wear shorts even then. On a related note, I was looking at some pictures of me in elementary school a while ago, and I was wearing the most atrocious clothes ever (think plaid pants and neon green shirts, or little cloth shorts with planets on them and weird floral pattern shirts - together). I asked Mom how she could ever let me out of the house looking like that, and she swore that I insisted on dressing myself. I don't believe her.
I wish I had something intelligent to say, but I really don't. I just thought it was time for another post. I'll try to think of something for next time, though.
So, in a fit of insanity this afternoon, I typed up all my notes from all my classes from the beginning of the semester until today. Yes, I know that's only a week and a half, but it was still a lot. I think I have prematurely developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Except in my fingers, not my wrist. Is that possible? But at least I did something productive, and that's always good.
I also went to the French club meeting this evening, which was exciting. I got to hang out with the cool French kids for several minutes. French people rock, except for their silly European-ness. And all you irrational francophobes out there should just... go die or something.
Jonny Lang rocks my soul. But only the good Jonny Lang. None of this new pop shit he's doing, like that annoying "Red Light" song they used to play on the radio all the time. (Are they still playing it? I don't listen to the radio up here because there are only two kinds of stations [the only exception being the campus station, which for some reason I can't get because I live in the dorm where the tower is, or something dumb like that]: country-western stations, and God talk show stations.) However, I would like to make it clear that Jonny Lang does not rock my gypsy soul, because that is reserved for Van Morrison alone to do.
After two glorious days of the temperature being in the 40s, the weather has once again decided to turn cold. Reminds me of the days when my mom used to let me wear shorts if it was at least 40 degrees outside. I wanted to wear them all the time, but she said it had to at least be 40. It only took me a couple years to figure out that it was too cold to wear shorts even then. On a related note, I was looking at some pictures of me in elementary school a while ago, and I was wearing the most atrocious clothes ever (think plaid pants and neon green shirts, or little cloth shorts with planets on them and weird floral pattern shirts - together). I asked Mom how she could ever let me out of the house looking like that, and she swore that I insisted on dressing myself. I don't believe her.
I wish I had something intelligent to say, but I really don't. I just thought it was time for another post. I'll try to think of something for next time, though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home