Old Maid's Day come and gone
Well, another annual milemark has come and gone. It seems like a drop in the bucket now. Measuring things by annual occurences really reveals the cyclicity of life. I'm not sure if cyclicity is a real word, but for the purposes of this post, it's going to be. But anyway, I measure things by yearly events, and it's always odd when one goes by. It's like watching an entire year go by, but it happens multiple times every 52 weeks. So maybe time moves faster than it seems. Or it seems like time moves faster than it does. But it doesn't really matter anyway because we're not going anywhere except around in circles.
But I like measuring things in circles. It makes them better.
Today is another beautiful winter day masquerading as spring in order to tease me. I wish it wouldn't, even though I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
I almost forgot today was Valentine's Day until I got on the internet. Damn internet. Although a few people have wished me a happy one. So in honor of the day (well not really; just coincidentally, actually) I read a really depressing love story and listened to this really sad song that I don't believe I've ever heard even though it was on an album that I've had for goodness knows how long. And I enjoyed the weather. And our old TV that I managed to bring back from home after my weekend visit. It actually works, although there's no controller. So as long as I'm just watching the same station, it's all good.
Low notes are orgasmic. That's why I played the bass clarinet. I always wanted to know how to play the stand-up bass... you know, the stringed one. I forgot where I was going with that one.
Time to go get distracted so I don't have to study for my Poli Sci test tomorrow...


(Man, this is why I hate blogger... it took me an hour of trauma just to post these stupid pictures that make me look like a douche!)
But I like measuring things in circles. It makes them better.
Today is another beautiful winter day masquerading as spring in order to tease me. I wish it wouldn't, even though I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
I almost forgot today was Valentine's Day until I got on the internet. Damn internet. Although a few people have wished me a happy one. So in honor of the day (well not really; just coincidentally, actually) I read a really depressing love story and listened to this really sad song that I don't believe I've ever heard even though it was on an album that I've had for goodness knows how long. And I enjoyed the weather. And our old TV that I managed to bring back from home after my weekend visit. It actually works, although there's no controller. So as long as I'm just watching the same station, it's all good.
Low notes are orgasmic. That's why I played the bass clarinet. I always wanted to know how to play the stand-up bass... you know, the stringed one. I forgot where I was going with that one.
Time to go get distracted so I don't have to study for my Poli Sci test tomorrow...


(Man, this is why I hate blogger... it took me an hour of trauma just to post these stupid pictures that make me look like a douche!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home