Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Does anyone else think this is unusually funny?

So I was walking back from my evil Art History class today and I passed this blind kid with his little blind man walking stick... smoking a cigarette. I don't know why I thought it was so unusual or hilarious. I guess I've never seen a blind person smoking before, and it never occured to me that blind people smoked. I think I must be a horrible person or something, because I keep making fun of blind people. But I'm not really making fun of them at all. I still think it was hilarious that there was a blind person smoking a cigarette. I think I saw this same guy at a frat party once, drinking. How odd. If I was blind and smoked, I'd probably have no eyebrows and one burnt as shit nose. I mean, really.

Okay, just thought I'd share.

By the way, it snowed probably about 3 inches in a couple hours, and it's still snowing. And it's real snow (a.k.a. packable snow that is good for building snowmen and throwing snowballs.) While this sucks because it means I will be forced to wear my heavy (but warm) coat and super cool snowboots, and because it's cold outside, it's still outrageously gorgeous. I wish I had a camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home