Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tequilla!

Oh, how I have missed thee! After a summer long love aggairwith you and Mary jane I ahd forogtten how wonderful indeed you were.e Universtiy no classes days are awesome. I don't know what they're called, but they rock my face off. And now I have finally a TV to entertain my lame ass self, although it has no controller, and that makes me sad. Another yay for wearing pants tomorrow even though they smell of cigaretet smoke and have margaritas spilled all over them. But it wasn't my fault. I sweaer. Woot for tomorrow being Wednesday, the other party night up here. And amen for not having a rommoate, because that roskc as well. I never thought I could miss a smell, but the smell of cigarteettes and alcohol mingling and clinging to my clothes brings back lots of memeoires. *giant sigh* goodnight aevverybody and sweet dreams. May visions of sugar plusm dance in your head.s

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Too damn funny....obviously Tequila affects your spelling anodes (or are they diodes?). I desperately need tequila right now, and am jealous that you beat me to it.

2:10 AM, February 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home