Sunday, October 30, 2005

Still procrastinating

I just concocted the perfect schedule. 15 hours, no classes before 10:30, everything I'm interested in, profs I like, no conflicting times.

With my luck every single one of them will be full before I get to register. But I'm going to think positively. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts....

In other news, I get a real dinner next week! And I get to help cook it! Yay! We're having salmon and squash and green beans and mushrooms. I wanted asparagus, but they're out of season. Oh well, I can settle for anything, so long as it's real food.

Okay, I think it's time to get in my pajamas and watch TV. Or I could be good and read a book instead. We'll see what happens.

(Did I mention I might be staying in the Ville this summer? Cause there's a possibility I'm getting a house off-campus next semester, and the lease is May-May. So that means I'll be living in Kirksville for the summer and next year. I realized that despite the year and a half I've been here, I haven't been living in Kirksville. I've been living at Truman. I want to actually live in the town. It should be exciting. But I don't know about any of it yet, still lots of talking going on. Anyway yeah... pajamas.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home