Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ouch

Voicemail 13:37 Tuesday 8 November

"Hey [Caniches Morts], it's Mom. I was just thinking how much I miss you and that I haven't seen you in a long time. I thought it might be fun if I came up to Kirksville this evening to visit. We could go to dinner together somewhere and then I could go home. I just thought it would be nice to see you, since I've only visited once since you were a freshman. Think about it and I'll call back in a couple hours. Love you!"

Voicemail 15:12 Tuesday 8 November

"Hey [Caniches Morts], it's Mom. Sorry [laughs], but I found a date more interesting than you. Sue's grandchildren are in town, so I'm going to go with her and them to watch Wallace and Grommit. Don't bother calling back, I won't be here; I'm taking [your brother] out to dinner before I go to the movie. I'll see you over Thanksgiving break. Bye!"

That one hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home