Speaking of epicurean delights
I just had the most delicious dinner I've had all month. Deborah and I made some really delicious salmon with this excellent dill and cayenne pepper sauce. Then we steamed some green beans for a little bit, so they were still crispy, and added them to sauteed mushrooms, onions, and garlic and let them cook down a little more. To complement this, we baked a couple butternut squashes with a little bit of brown sugar and made several biscuits, too (although we cheated and used the kind in a canister because we're lazy.) It was all so delicious. Miss Dine came over to join us for dinner and we had a lovely meal accompanied by some lovely conversation. Afterward she treated Deborah and I to some TCBY, which was also delicious. I had the raspberry with sprinkles. However, I also managed to embarrass myself thoroughly. Upon entering the establishment, we all childishly made a rush toward the counter. Being sneaky, I thought I would go the "back" way and beat everyone. However, there was an evil rug on the floor, which unsuspecting me did not take into account. One moment I was running around a corner, and the next minute I was on the floor. Man, I felt retarded. But we all just laughed and everything turned out okay.
After that I more thoroughly examined the room I will potentially be living in next year. It's not too horrible at all and I think I can be quite comfortable in it. I just need to talk to my parents some more and figure out several details, and then I think it may be a done deal. The landlord dropped off the lease at the house Tuesday and it needs to be signed soon, so I will have to figure things out quickly. However, I am pretty optimistic and excited about the whole thing. We'll see how it all turns out.
And now I will catch up on all the sleep I've missed the past couple nights. For some reason, I haven't been able to sleep lately. I hope to remedy that tonight.
After that I more thoroughly examined the room I will potentially be living in next year. It's not too horrible at all and I think I can be quite comfortable in it. I just need to talk to my parents some more and figure out several details, and then I think it may be a done deal. The landlord dropped off the lease at the house Tuesday and it needs to be signed soon, so I will have to figure things out quickly. However, I am pretty optimistic and excited about the whole thing. We'll see how it all turns out.
And now I will catch up on all the sleep I've missed the past couple nights. For some reason, I haven't been able to sleep lately. I hope to remedy that tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home