Sadly disappointing
I just signed my lease today. It was disappointingly anticlimactic. I was just stopping by to pick up some spices and was in a hurry to get somewhere, but the lease was going to be sent in before everyone left for Thanksgiving break, so I took two seconds to scribble my name on the dotted line (actually, it was a solid line.) So that's that. I didn't get a chance to fully appreciate the gravity of the moment, but I now have a place to live next year. How very exciting.

1 Comments:
Congratulations are in order! You are now the proud signer of a lease! You now actually own something lifesize (granted, for a year). This is one of those many milestones in "adulthood."
My baby is growing up so fast... *sniffle* ;)
But really, CONGRATS! When do ya move in? Hopefully in time for some summer fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home