More nothing
What does it mean when your friend tells you she had a sex dream about you?
I went out on Saturday for the first time since before Christmas. We went dancing at ATO. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun dancing.
The semester was off to a rough start. It was like coming down hard off an incredible high. I've managed to survive, though probably not through the best means; I will make excuses and blame my roommate for this one, though she swears one cannot corrupt the willing.
Not much else remains that can be said. I think I just shocked myself, though.
PS- I made the most rockin' sweet potato pie yesterday with the sweet potatoes from my garden. I will have to go dig up some more now because the pie is already gone.
I went out on Saturday for the first time since before Christmas. We went dancing at ATO. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun dancing.
The semester was off to a rough start. It was like coming down hard off an incredible high. I've managed to survive, though probably not through the best means; I will make excuses and blame my roommate for this one, though she swears one cannot corrupt the willing.
Not much else remains that can be said. I think I just shocked myself, though.
PS- I made the most rockin' sweet potato pie yesterday with the sweet potatoes from my garden. I will have to go dig up some more now because the pie is already gone.

1 Comments:
So it took me a while to see this one, but I was finally getting around to updating my Blog and saw an old post from you.
It's fate I think. You noticed my Heinlein-esque blog name, and I saw you went to an ATO party. I'm an ATO alum from a 100 years ago :)
Cosmic Karma? Or just 'whatever'?
Post a Comment
<< Home