My house at home
I feel like the more there is to say, the fewer words I can find to say it. So that's why I haven't written in a while. I had really hoped this thing would be regularly updated, but I guess there's just too much to say.
As long as things that don't matter keep happening, though, there will be plenty of words to fill this space. And as soon as I figure out just what I'm trying to say, maybe I'll say it.
But for now, I'll just spend my days wallowing in whatever the hell's going on.
As long as things that don't matter keep happening, though, there will be plenty of words to fill this space. And as soon as I figure out just what I'm trying to say, maybe I'll say it.
But for now, I'll just spend my days wallowing in whatever the hell's going on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home