Oh Em Gee
Is my life simply going to be a series of internet journal entries detailing my various states of drunkeness and the absurd situations in which I find myself?
If so, let this weekend be remembered as "The Fucked Up Weekend." Last night can only be recalled by the thought of how much freaking out was going on. There was too much covering of the face accompanied by mumbled "oh my God, I am so fucked up"s.
Too much Toulouse Lautrec or jelly beans or whatever the hell doesn't mix well with all this reading I've been doing for my Mysticism class (which, by the way, makes me feel like I'm in fucking Harry Potter.) Especially since I spent hours yesterday reading Carlos Castaneda before spending hours being disconnected from my brain. That really fucks with your mind, at least once you've found it again.
Okay, I'm going to bed sober now and not reading anything about don Juan for a while.
If so, let this weekend be remembered as "The Fucked Up Weekend." Last night can only be recalled by the thought of how much freaking out was going on. There was too much covering of the face accompanied by mumbled "oh my God, I am so fucked up"s.
Too much Toulouse Lautrec or jelly beans or whatever the hell doesn't mix well with all this reading I've been doing for my Mysticism class (which, by the way, makes me feel like I'm in fucking Harry Potter.) Especially since I spent hours yesterday reading Carlos Castaneda before spending hours being disconnected from my brain. That really fucks with your mind, at least once you've found it again.
Okay, I'm going to bed sober now and not reading anything about don Juan for a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home