To reiterate once more....
I just deleted an entry for the first time ever. It was an incredibly stupid entry, but I do want to have a record of last night. So I will only say this: the action started with the Black Opal and ended in a moment very characteristic of that living jewel. Good times were had by all. And I once again stumbled, ever so unsatisfactorily, upon the very thing I've spent so much of my life searching for.
You know, Jane, you were absolutely right when you said I create unrealistic standards. That's why it's so hard for me to realize I've gotten what I wanted, and so unsatisfactory when I do realize it.
And now I will listen to some Ani (if I am to go all the way to Chicago to see her, I want to at least know a few of her songs), take a shower, and go to bed. Or rather, go to couch.
You know, Jane, you were absolutely right when you said I create unrealistic standards. That's why it's so hard for me to realize I've gotten what I wanted, and so unsatisfactory when I do realize it.
And now I will listen to some Ani (if I am to go all the way to Chicago to see her, I want to at least know a few of her songs), take a shower, and go to bed. Or rather, go to couch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home