Thursday, February 24, 2005

I am Raisuli, you will not laugh at me again

I just got back from a study abroad information program. I probably wouldn't go anywhere until junior year, anyway, but just cause everyone was dying to know, I thought I would explain my ideal study abroad program: It would be in Morocco and offer courses in French and Islamic art and/or architecture, and possibly an immersive Berber culture course. That was pretty short, but that's what I really would want to do.

Okay, now for a short rant on the pronunciation of my state's name. If I ever hear you say "Missourah" I will go all Ozark-y on your ass and pull out my shotgun and shoot you. It's fucking pronounced Missouree. Have you ever heard anyone say they live in Mississippah, or that they went to Hawaiah for spring break? Didn't think so. So call don't call it Missourah.

So I think I've decided on a major. And a minor. I still have absolutely no clue what I am going to do with them, career-wise, though.

Wow, this post was a lot shorter than I thought it would be. I guess I thought I had a lot more to say, but apparently I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home