Sunday, February 20, 2005

I HATE MY ART HISTORY CLASS!!

I wish I had dropped it during the free add/drop week, but of course classes don't turn evil until after it's too late.

Anyway, I was going to talk about this commercial I saw. It's that car commercial for the black car (yeah, I know nothing about cars), and it's driving through a big greenhouse full of pretty white flowers. The announcer-man is saying something about pollution, so naturally I assumed that he meant the car was not going to pollute the pretty white flowers. But no, he meant that the pretty white flowers would not pollute the inside of the car with pollen. How retarded is that?!

I also saw a commercial for a show called "Celebrities Without Makeup." That's even more retarded.

I don't really have anything else to say, except that I really really really really really really hate my art history class. I think I might drop it anyway. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home