Friday, February 25, 2005

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay, my oh my what a beautiful day!

Although I'm not as cool as some people who get hundreds of hits to their site every day, two odd search terms that were used to find my site, both using google, are:

church lyrics to "I like Bananas"
recently circumcised

No clue how either of those got here, but I was the second result for the bananas one!

Anyway, today is the most gorgeous day ever! And it's February, so that's a little unusual. It made it all the way up to 53 degrees (and they said the high would be 52!), and the sun is out, and there's people outside doing outside things, and no one has to wear a coat. Just seeing everyone playing outside on the grass in the sun made me happy, even though I had to go to class. And there were puppies! They've been there all week, actually, but I haven't got to hold any of them yet. And they were gone after class before I got the chance, which was tragic. But that's okay, cause I got to see them every day. ATO had them out there as a fundraiser for victim support services or something. Ingenius idea. Donate money cause the puppies are cute, or pay $5 and rent a puppy for an hour. Today they're being adopted out, though.

I have sooo much homework to do this weekend, and I know none of it is going to get done. But that's okay. Because after just two more weeks of classes, we have spring break! I think it would be so much fun to go to Colorado, or Utah, or New Mexico, or somewhere west-y for spring break, but I don't really have a car at my disposal. Or a lot of money, for that matter. Ah well. Just going home always seems like a roadtrip in itself, so I guess that'll have to do.

I'm in a really ditzy, excited mood cause of the weather. I still want to go to Morocco. But school in general is looking up. I've pretty much decided on a major and minor, I've got a roommate for next semester. I have a sudden urge to go to KC this weekend. Because I really want to watch "The Wind and the Lion," and I know I can watch it there without having to have a car to go to the store to pay money to rent it. Too bad if some Kansas Citian (is that spelled right?) was going home, they would have left by now. Maybe next weekend.

Okay, I need to stop listening to my sad face song playlist on my computer and go outside while the weather's still so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home