You're beatiful as you feel
I love Carole King.
And please, disregard that last post.
I just have one thing to say-
Damn, I look pretty today!
I went to a Mary Kay party and am now wearing all this make-up. But I went for the "natural harmony" or something look, so it's pretty benign looking (except for the outrageously pink lipstick which I took off). But my skin is all even-toned now and my eyes are fucking gorgeous if I do say so myself. I really wish I had bought all the eye makeup I used, but I'm poor. I wasn't going to buy anything but I ended up getting a tube of mascara out of guilt. Which is now officially the first piece of make-up I have ever owned. I even blow-dried my hair this morning because I got out of the shower at like, 1:30 only to see the IM I received two hours earlier inviting me to the Mary Kay event, and I didn't want to show up with wet hair. I put on clean pants, too (I'd been wearing my other pair for like, two weeks or some amount of time that was way too long. As a side note, I also discovered that I really need a belt because I can take those pants off without unbuttoning or unzipping them.)
Anyway, yeah... I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and gay! It's so nice to see my social life flourish right as my academic career is crashing and burning. At least something is going well-ish.
And please, disregard that last post.
I just have one thing to say-
Damn, I look pretty today!
I went to a Mary Kay party and am now wearing all this make-up. But I went for the "natural harmony" or something look, so it's pretty benign looking (except for the outrageously pink lipstick which I took off). But my skin is all even-toned now and my eyes are fucking gorgeous if I do say so myself. I really wish I had bought all the eye makeup I used, but I'm poor. I wasn't going to buy anything but I ended up getting a tube of mascara out of guilt. Which is now officially the first piece of make-up I have ever owned. I even blow-dried my hair this morning because I got out of the shower at like, 1:30 only to see the IM I received two hours earlier inviting me to the Mary Kay event, and I didn't want to show up with wet hair. I put on clean pants, too (I'd been wearing my other pair for like, two weeks or some amount of time that was way too long. As a side note, I also discovered that I really need a belt because I can take those pants off without unbuttoning or unzipping them.)
Anyway, yeah... I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and gay! It's so nice to see my social life flourish right as my academic career is crashing and burning. At least something is going well-ish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home