Jallabeyya
That's a funny word.
So... it's almost six o'clock in the morning and I can't decide if I should sleep for an hour and a half or not. I have a final in three and a half hours. And a shitton to get done tomorrow. And yet I'm glad I slipped out of this building at one o'clock and acted all shady meeting someone at the gas station. If I hadn't studied with someone else tonight, I would not have studied at all. And I would have been fucked. Now I'm just screwed. And awake because I drank a frappaccino (or however you spell it). I never drink caffeine, so when I do, it's pretty effective.
Side note- my roommate just woke up and asked me if I had gone to bed yet. She thought it was still midnight.
I don't think I will get any more work done tonight. Strike that, this morning. I came home to go to bed on my newly lofted mattress, but I don't think I can make myself sleep. I know though that if I don't I will make no sense on my test tomorrow. I already started not making sense tonight. Being sleepless is like being drunk... that's why it's so much worse when driving. I mean, there are more crashes because of tired drivers than drunk ones.
I wish I had more to do on the internet that didn't involve the tat-tat-tat of keys, however soft it is supposed to be. I wish it wasn't fucking bright outside, damnit! And the stupid birds are so loud.
Okay... I'll try the sleep thing. I wish I could postpone tomorrow so I could take my time finishing everything.
Oh, and if anyone knows how to prove DeMorgan's theorem, they should definitely tell me within the next 7 hours. All I have to do is show ~(P & Q) > (~P v ~Q) in SD and I can't even figure out where to start. Ah well, at least I can honestly tell my prof that I spent more than an hour trying to figure it out.
And now, good morning. I'm gonna catch a few winks here. But only 39, not all 40.
So... it's almost six o'clock in the morning and I can't decide if I should sleep for an hour and a half or not. I have a final in three and a half hours. And a shitton to get done tomorrow. And yet I'm glad I slipped out of this building at one o'clock and acted all shady meeting someone at the gas station. If I hadn't studied with someone else tonight, I would not have studied at all. And I would have been fucked. Now I'm just screwed. And awake because I drank a frappaccino (or however you spell it). I never drink caffeine, so when I do, it's pretty effective.
Side note- my roommate just woke up and asked me if I had gone to bed yet. She thought it was still midnight.
I don't think I will get any more work done tonight. Strike that, this morning. I came home to go to bed on my newly lofted mattress, but I don't think I can make myself sleep. I know though that if I don't I will make no sense on my test tomorrow. I already started not making sense tonight. Being sleepless is like being drunk... that's why it's so much worse when driving. I mean, there are more crashes because of tired drivers than drunk ones.
I wish I had more to do on the internet that didn't involve the tat-tat-tat of keys, however soft it is supposed to be. I wish it wasn't fucking bright outside, damnit! And the stupid birds are so loud.
Okay... I'll try the sleep thing. I wish I could postpone tomorrow so I could take my time finishing everything.
Oh, and if anyone knows how to prove DeMorgan's theorem, they should definitely tell me within the next 7 hours. All I have to do is show ~(P & Q) > (~P v ~Q) in SD and I can't even figure out where to start. Ah well, at least I can honestly tell my prof that I spent more than an hour trying to figure it out.
And now, good morning. I'm gonna catch a few winks here. But only 39, not all 40.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home